Manual of Nutritional Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Series) Sixth Edition – EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $57
Optimize your patients’ nutrition!
Coauthored by three physicians and a dietitian, this quick-reference manual provides practical, state-of-the-art, evidence-based nutrition recommendations for healthy adults, hospitalized patients, and people with a full range of health conditions. It’s an ideal source to help you meet the nutrition needs of every patient.
- Effectively counsel healthy patients with nutrition recommendations for both young and older adults, and provide specific guidance for patients who are pregnant or lactating.
- Find information on individual nutrients (e.g. vitamin D, iron), contained in a dedicated section covering nutrient components.
- Get detailed guidance with separate chapters on Protein and Calories, Vitamins, Minerals, and Dietary Supplements.
- Access advice specific for metabolic disorders (diabetes, dyslipidemia, and renal disease), for obesity, and for chronic wasting diseases (cancer, AIDS).
- Make informed decisions on enteral and parenteral nutritional therapy.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Lippincott Manual Series
- Paperback: 732 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (February 24, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451191871
- ISBN-13: 978-1451191875