Manual of Dietetic Practice 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $128
By Joan Gandy(Editor)
Size : 9.33 MB
The authoritative guide for dietetic students and both new and experienced dietitians – endorsed by the British Dietetic Association
Now in its sixth edition, the bestselling Manual of Dietetic Practice has been thoroughly revised and updated to include the most recent developments and research on the topic. Published on behalf of the British Dietetic Association, this comprehensive resource covers the entire dietetics curriculum, and is an ideal reference text for healthcare professionals to develop their expertise and specialist skills in the realm of dietetic practice. This important guide includes:
- The latest developments and scientific evidence in the field.
- New data on nutrition and health surveillance programs.
- Revised and updated evidence-based guidelines for dietetic practice.
- An exploration of how Public Health England has influenced the field.
- Practical advice on public health interventions and monitoring.
- A companion website with helpful materials to support and develop learning.
Written for dietitians, clinical nutritionists, and other healthcare professionals by leading dietitians and other professionals, the Manual of Dietetic Practice continues to provide a crucial resource for experts and novices alike.
- Hardcover: 1032 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 6 edition (September 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119235928
- ISBN-13: 978-1119235927