Manual of Perioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery 5e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $36
Size : 8.95 MB
The fifth edition of Bojar’s Manual of Perioperative Care inAdult Cardiac Surgery remains the gold standard for managementof adult patients undergoing cardiac surgery.
The easily referenced outline format allows health practitionersof all levels to understand and apply basic concepts to patientcare–perfect for cardiothoracic and general surgery residents,physician assistants, nurse practitioners, cardiologists, medicalstudents, and critical care nurses involved in the care of bothroutine and complex cardiac surgery patients.
This comprehensive guide features:
- Detailed presentation addressing all aspects of perioperativecare for adult cardiac surgery patients
- Outline format allowing quick access to information
- Chronological approach to patient care starting with diagnostictests then covering preoperative, intraoperative, and postoperativecare issues
- Additional chapters discuss bleeding, the respiratory, cardiac,and renal subsystems as well as aspects of care specific torecovery on the postoperative floor
- Updated references, information on new drug indications and newevidence to support various treatment/management options.
Practical and accessible, this new edition of Manual ofPerioperative Care in Adult Cardiac Surgery is the essentialreference guide to cardiac surgical patient care.
- Paperback: 832 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 5 edition (January 18, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1444331434
- ISBN-13: 978-1444331431