Manual Trigger Point Therapy: Recognizing, Understanding and Treating Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction-Original PDF+Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $145
By Roland Gautschi (Author)
Size : 69.37 Mb
Treating pain where it originates!
Manual trigger point therapy combines mechanical, reflex, biochemical, energetic, functional, cognitive-emotional, and behaviorally effective phenomena. As such, it influences not only peripheral nociceptive pain, but also intervenes in the body’s pain-processing and transmission mechanisms.
Here you will learn: a systematic, manual-therapeutic approach to recognize and deactivate the potential of trigger points to cause pain and dysfunction; how to treat the accompanying fascial disorders; and how to prevent recurrences.
- Clinical background of myofascial pain and dysfunction
- Muscles, trigger points, and pain patterns at a glance
- Neuromuscular entrapments shown in detail
- Screening tests und pain guides for all common clinical patterns
- Manual treatment of trigger points and fasciae
Manual Trigger Point Therapy is your one-stop, comprehensive introduction to this fascinating, proven technique.
- Hardcover: 712 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (April 10, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3132202916
- ISBN-13: 978-3132202917