Martin’s Physical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $77
Martin’s Physical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences is considered the most comprehensive text available on the physical, chemical, and biological principles that underlie pharmacology. This 7th Edition puts a stronger focus on the most essential, practical knowledge, and is updated to reflect the broadening scope and diversity of the pharmaceutical sciences. Whether you’re a student, teacher, researcher, or industrial pharmaceutical scientist, this respected textbook and reference will help you apply the elements of biology, physics, and chemistry in your work and study.
- Master the latest knowledge with brand-new chapters on Excipients and Compounding; revised and expanded coverage of interpretive tools, ionic equilibria, biopharmaceutics, diffusion, drug release and dissolution, and drug delivery systems and drug product design; a renewed focus on physical chemistry; and much more.
- See how physical chemistry principles apply to practice through abundant examples.
- Focus on the most need-to-know information via Key Concept boxes.
- Series: Martins Physical Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Paperback: 672 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 7 edition (December 5, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451191456
- ISBN-13: 978-1451191455