Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2e-Original PDF
350 Points ~ $35
قیمت 140000 تومان
Amazon Price $299
By Babak Azizzadeh(Author), Mark R. Murphy(Author), Calvin M. Johnson(Author), Guy G Massry(Author), Rebecca Fitzgerald(Author)
Size : 34.63 MB
Comprehensive coverage, multidisciplinary guidance, and step-by-step instruction help you choose the best approach and get the best results for any facial rejuvenation challenge. Master Techniques in Facial Rejuvenation, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Babak Azizzadeh, Mark Murphy, Calvin Johnson, Guy Massry, and Rebecca Fitzgerald, presents multiple facial rejuvenation techniques by experts in the fields of plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, otolaryngology, oculoplastic surgery and dermatology. Competing and complementary techniques focus on all areas of the face, providing a balanced and systematic approach to this fast-growing field.
- Presents step-by-step, full-color depictions of the authors’ surgical techniques, with emphasis on minimally invasive surgery, recent trends, and adjunctive procedures.
- Addresses facial shape and proportions with injectable agents in youth and age.
- Provides multiple viewpoints on advanced and time-tested techniques
- Features expanded coverage of non-invasive procedures such as Botulinum toxin and fillers, neromodulatiors, tightening devices, and panfacial nonsurgical rejuvenation, plus newly updated information on face lifts.
- Includes all-new chapters on non-surgical brow and eyelid rejuvenation, ptosis repair and blepharoplasty, deep plane rhytidectomy modifications, and orthognathic aesthetic facial surgery.
- Hardcover: 368 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (December 29, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323358764
- ISBN-13: 978-0323358767