Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Foot and Ankle, 3rd Edition – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Harold Kitaoka MD (Author)
Now in its Third Edition, Foot and Ankle, this popular volume in the Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series combines the step-by-step procedural guidance that readers have come to trust with fully updated material and new expert contributors. How-to format helps readers face each surgical challenge with confidence. Abundant intraoperative color photos and precise line drawings reveal areas not visible to the surgeon during a procedure. The book’s reader-friendly style is a great time-saver when searching for essential facts. The Third Edition features thirteen new chapters, international perspectives from four new authors from outside the United States, and contributions from two additional expert podiatrists.
NEW to the Third Edition…
• 13 NEW chapters provide detailed coverage of the latest procedures and techniques.
• NEW international perspectives by four authors from outside the United States
• NEW podiatrist contributors share their years of experience.
- Series: Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hardcover: 752 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Third edition (April 25, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1605476749
- ISBN-13: 9781605476742