Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: The Spine, 3rd Edition – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $249
Thomas A. Zdeblick MD (Author), Todd Albert MD (Author)
Now in its Third Edition, this popular volume in the Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery Series combines the step-by-step procedural guidance that readers have come to trust with new and updated discussions of specific procedures. The text’s how-to format helps readers face the challenges of spinal surgery with confidence.
• Surgical guidance from recognized masters in their specialty helps refine technique, minimize error, improve outcomes, and manage complications.
• Consistent, reader-friendly format provides key facts on the background, indications/contraindications, presurgical preparation, operative technique, postsurgical follow-up, recommended reading, and tips and pearls for each procedure.
• Abundant intraoperative color photos and precise line drawings reveal areas not visible to the surgeon during a procedure.
NEW to the Third Edition…
• Six new chapters address Transpedicular Fixation, Anterior Cervical Arthroplasty, Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion, and Lumbar Disc Arthroplasty.
• Expanded coverage of neurologic issues in spinal surgery broadens the text’s scope and assists in presurgical planning and choice of technique.
- Series: Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Third edition (December 23, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145117361X
- ISBN-13: 9781451173611