Post Views: 0
Master Techniques in Surgery: Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery 2nd Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $179
By Keith D. Lillemoe MD(Author)
Size : 196.98 MB
Updated with many of the latest techniques, this second edition continues the focus on procedures that is the hallmark of the Master Techniques in Surgery series. You’ll find plainly written details on some of the most common procedures, as well as relevant information on anatomy, patient outcomes to expect, required instruments, and more. Lavishly illustrated with original full-color drawings, the book is your go-to source for easy-to-follow and step-by-step procedural instructions!
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned hepato-pancreato-biliary surgeons who explain their preferred techniques, step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, complications, and results.
- Hundreds of full-color figures and photos help bring procedures to life.
- Every chapter has been updated with new procedures and developments that have advanced the field since the previous edition.
- Includes all-new chapters:
- Laparoscopic and Robotic Pancreatic Surgery
- Techniques to Enhance Future Liver Remnant Function
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Series: Master Techniques in Surgery
- Hardcover: 456 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 2 edition (July 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496385578
- ISBN-13: 978-1496385574