MasterClass RIGHT HEART 2019-Videos
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
123Sonography Price $NA
Size : 23.4 Gb
The Right Heart MasterClass will cover everything you need to know to diagnose and manage patients with right heart pathologies. Benefit from high-quality videos brought to you directly from the pulmonary clinic, dissection room as well as the echo- and cath lab.
The Right Heart MasterClass is a clinical course that will provide you with indepth knowledge of right heart diseases and conditions. The course covers all relevant pathologies that impact the right heart such as pre- and post-capillary pulmonary hypertension, acute pressure overload (pulmonary embolism), pathologies of the tricuspid valve, left heart diseases that affect the right heart, right ventricular cardiomyopathies, congenital heart disease associated with right heart disease, and more.
Concise and easy to follow videos full of real world examples from anatomy and pathophysiology ensure that all important aspects are addressed, from first diagnosis to treatment. Learn from leading experts in the field, see videos of anatomic specimens, learn how to obtain more from your echo exam, listen with greater insight to the patient perspective, and find out which role radiology plays.
Lectures and footage straight from the cath lab ensures you remain as close to practical applications as possible while learning how a right heart catheter is performed. You will be introduced by leading experts to balloon pulmonary angioplasty (BPA), an important new treatment modality for patients with pulmonary hypertension, all the while learning more about the newest guideline based treatment strategies, where you will see lectures about drug therapy, interventional and surgical procedures.
- General Practitioners
- Medical Students
- Pulmonary Hypertension Specialists
- Anatomy of the Right Heart
- Physiology of the Right Heart
- Echocardiographic Assessment – How to Image
- Echocardiographic Assessment – Size
- Echocardiographic Assessment – Function
- Echocardiographic Assessment – Pulmonary Pressure
- Role of Radiology – Part 1
- Role of Radiology – Part 2
- Pulmonary Hypertension – Classification
- Pulmonary Hypertension – Diagnosis – 1
- Pulmonary Hypertension – Diagnosis – 2
- Pulmonary Hypertension – Diagnosis – 3
- Pulmonary Hypertension – Therapy
- Pulmonary Hypertension – Interventional & Surgical Techniques
- Right Heart Volume Overload
- Pulmonary Embolism
- CAD, CMP & Valvular HD
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Right Heart in Congenital Heart Disease – Part 1
- Right Heart in Congenital Heart Disease – Part 2