Maternal, Fetal, & Neonatal Physiology: A Clinical Perspective-Original PDF
Size : 29.07 MB
Learn to provide the best prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum, and neonatal care possible. Maternal, Fetal, & Neonatal Physiology: A Clinical Perspective, 5th Edition includes expert insight and clinically relevant coverage of the physiologic changes that occur throughout all major periods of the perinatal experience. This classic reference gives you a solid foundation for assessment and therapeutic interventions, featuring an emphasis on the evolving interrelationships between mother, fetus, and neonate and adaptations of preterm and term infants to the extrauterine environment.
- Solid coverage of the physiologic bases for assessment and therapeutic interventions make this an ideal resource for maternity, neonatal, women’s health, or midwifery programs.
- Synthesis of the latest research studies and evidence-based practice provides vital data on normal physiologic changes during the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum periods; anatomic and functional development of the fetus; and developmental physiology of preterm and term neonates.
- Coverage of pathophysiology and interventions for the pregnant woman, fetus, and newborn for selected abnormal events gives you a solid understanding of physiologic adaptations and developmental physiology relating to major body systems and metabolic processes.
- Pharmacology tables offer quick access to key pharmacology information and drug effects with clinical examples.
- NEW! Thoroughly updated content addresses the very latest practice issues and provides the basis for understanding physiologic adaptations in pregnant women, infants, and children.
- NEW! Expanded coverage of maternal, fetal, neonatal, and pediatric physiology.
- NEW! Soft cover and added color provide a contemporary look and feel.
- Paperback: 720 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 5 edition (November 10, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323449344
- ISBN-13: 978-0323449342
- Package Dimensions:
- 10.8 x 8.5 x 1 inches