McDonald’s Blood Flow in Arteries, Sixth Edition: Theoretical, Experimental and Clinical PrinciplesThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Wilmer Nichols (Editor), Michael O’Rourke (Editor),Charalambos Vlachopoulos (Editor)
For over fifty years, McDonald’s Blood Flow in Arteries has remained the definitive reference work in the field of arterial hemodynamics, including arterial structure and function with special emphasis on pulsatile flow and pressure. Prestigious, authoritative and comprehensive, the sixth edition has been totally updated and revised with several new chapters. This edition continues to provide the theoretical basis required for a thorough understanding of arterial blood flow in both normal and pathological conditions, while keeping clinical considerations and readability paramount throughout the text.
New for the sixth edition
- McDonald’s groundbreaking waveform analysis is extended to explain ill effects of aging on the aorta and heart, and on the small blood vessels of vital organs – brain and kidneys.
- Rigorous theory and methodology are combined to show relevance of blood pressure and flow pulsations to individual clinical problems and to results of the most recent epidemiological studies and clinical trials.
- Written by a small tightly-knit group to provide consistency and easy reference of normal and abnormal functions in arteries of all sizes in humans, experimental animals, and realistic computer models.
- Now available in a digital version, together with this book, to provide instant access to this invaluable reference resource.
Erudite, definitive yet thoroughly practical, McDonald’s Blood Flow in Arteries is essential reading for modern cardiologists, intensive care physicians, anesthesiologists, gerontologists, diabetologists, nephrologists and neurologists as well as physiologists, pharmacologists and epidemiologists.
- Hardcover: 768 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 6 edition (July 29, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0340985011
- ISBN-13: 9780340985014