McGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Review Third Edition – Original PDF
The ultimate one-stop success guide to the EMT-Basic exam―now fully updated
If you want the highest score possible on the EMT-Basic exam, there’s no better study partner thanMcGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Review book. Based on in-the-trenches insights from a seasoned EMT instructor, this streamlined, skill-building study guide helps you think through pre-hospital medicine while covering every must-know topic on the exam. Each chapter begins with a clinical scenario followed by a bulleted overview of key topics and is summarized by retention-enhancing Q&As at the end of every chapter. Also included are valuable exam preparation tips, the do’s and don’ts of answering multiple-choice questions, plenty of clinical pearls, and photographs to help you identify critical instruments and equipment.
Now thoroughly updated and revised, the third edition of McGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Reviewcomes with an online question bank that allows you to choose your questions by topic and pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses, which is an ideal way to prepare for the exam. McGraw-Hill Education’s EMT-Basic Exam Review is packed with everything you need to boost your confidence―and your score.
- High-yield outline format covers content comprehensively and concisely and is bolstered by Q&A, clinical scenarios, and easy-to-remember bulleted content
- Up-to-date coverage of recent changes in the core curriculum
- Includes a150-question practice exam at the end of the book that prepares you for a computerized test environment, plus an online question bank with over 200 practice questions
- Series: Mcgraw Hill Education
- Paperback: 412 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (August 10, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071847197
- ISBN-13: 9780071847193