McGraw-Hill’s 500 MCAT Organic Chemistry Questions to Know by Test Day (McGraw-Hill’s 500 Questions) (EPUB)The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
John Moore (Author), Richard H. Langley (Author)
A wealth of problem-solving practice in the format that you want! This book is the ideal way to sharpen skills and prepare for this MCAT topic
Get the problem-solving practice for organic chemistry you need with McGraw-Hill’s 500 MCAT Organic Chemistry Questions to Know by Test Day. Organized for easy reference and intensive practice, the questions cover all essential topics and the answer key includes detailed explanations for each question.
Inside you’ll find:
- 500 MCAT organic chemistry questions organized by subject
- Detailed solutions to every problem given in the answer key
- Expert coverage for topics covered by the MCAT
- Series: McGraw-Hill’s 500 Questions
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill; 1 edition (May 29, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071782753
- ISBN-13: 9780071782753