Post Views: 0
Mechanisms of Clinical Signs 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $83
By Mark Dennis MBBS (Honours)(Author), William Talbot Bowen MBBS MD(Author), Lucy Cho MBBS MIPH BA (University of Sydney)(Author)
Pathophysiology – what is the cause?
Clinical significance – what does it mean?
Diagnosis and treatment – what is the predictive value?
These are questions that all clinicians should continue to ask themselves from the very beginning of medical training and throughout a lifetime of practice.
Organised by body system, Mechanisms of Clinical Signs 3e describes the underlying pathway, differential diagnoses and value of the clinical signs seen during physical examination.
- Alphabetical listing of clinical signs
- Index by sign and conditions for easy reference
- Additional flow diagrams
- Clinical Pearls highlighting important clinical signs
- Summary of the evidence
- Access to chapter-based MCQs
Access StudentConsult for:
- Clinical videos and audio of key signs
- Case-based MCQs
- An Enhanced eBook. The enhanced eBook allows the end user to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (January 23, 2020)
- Language: : English
- Paperback : 788 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0729543293
- ISBN-13 : 978-0729543293
- Item Weight : 2.56 pounds
- Dimensions : 9.21 x 0.98 x 6.06 inches