Medical Biochemistry An Essential Textbook 2nd Edition-Original PDF
The mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $93
By Sankhavaram R. Panini(Author)
Size : 39.32 MB
The perfect biochemistry study tool for the classroom and examinations!
Medical Biochemistry: An Essential Textbook, Second Edition by Sankhavaram Panini covers the clinically relevant biochemistry facts and concepts necessary for success in the classroom and on board examinations. This clear and concise new edition includes an expanded number of clinical questions, revised tables, diagrams, images focused on high-yield information, and an updated design.
- More than 350 full-color illustrations of biochemical pathways highlight associated disorders and drug targets
- The succinct, bullet-point format focuses on must master information
- Approximately 400 color-coded boxes connect biochemical concepts with basic science and clinical conditions
- About 365 board-style self-testing questions with answers and explanations are ideal for exam practice
This is an invaluable resource for biochemistry courses and will greatly benefit medical students seeking a robust board prep for the USMLE® Step I or COMLEX Level I exams.
This book includes complimentary access to a digital copy on https://medone.thieme.com.
- Publisher : Thieme; 2nd edition (January 1, 1921)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 458 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1626237441
- ISBN-13 : 978-1626237445