Medical Imaging : Techniques, Reflection and Evaluation 3rd Edition-Retial PDF
Amazon Price $124
By Elizabeth Carver(Author), Barry Carver(Author), Karen Knapp(Author)
Size : 115.95 MB
The third edition of Carvers’ Medical Imaging supports radiography students to take a reflective, evidence-based approach that will enhance their practice.
This important textbook comprehensively covers the full range of medical imaging methods and techniques in one volume, and discusses them in relation to imaging principles, radiation dose, patient condition, body area and pathologies. It encourages the student to critically analyse their work rather than simply carrying out tasks.
The book has been updated by an impressive team of contributors to align with developments in both radiographic techniques and the role of the radiographer. It is an essential companion for students of BSc (Hons) diagnostic radiography, those undertaking a foundation degree in radiographic practice or bachelor of medicine, and postgraduates alike.
- Comprehensive, fully illustrated and well referenced discussion of all imaging techniques.
- Full image evaluation for radiographic examinations, including common errors
- New material on potential impact of errors on accuracy of the radiographic report
- New sections on preliminary clinical evaluation for projection radiography examinations, which prepares students for UK professional standards
- Section on cross infection implications (relevant post COVID-19)
- Includes imaging of children with suspected physical abuse
- Publisher : Elsevier; 3rd edition (August 25, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 580 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0702069558
- ISBN-13 : 978-0702069550