Medical Physiology, 2e Updated Edition: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 2e (MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY (BORON))
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
“Highly Commended,” Basic and Clinical Sciences Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Find information easily with the intuitive organization by body system and consistent style
- Master difficult concepts with the use of 800 color drawings that feature balloon captions explaining key processes.
- Get up-to-date coverage of physiology with updated text and figures.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.StudentConsult.com, along with Webnotes, Image Bank, 150 Self-assessment questions, and 10 physiology animations.
- Quickly review important content using prominent boxes included throughout the text to provide clinical examples of disordered physiology.
- Stay current thanks to updated material, including a new chapter on Physiology of Aging and a new section on hemostasis.
- Gain a clear visual understanding with a revised and updated art program of high-quality, full color line drawings and prominently featured clinical examples.
Easily relate molecular and cellular biology to the study of human physiology and disease
- Series: MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY (BORON)
- Hardcover: 1352 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (December 21, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437717535
- ISBN-13: 9781437717532