“Highly Commended,” Basic and Clinical Sciences Category, British Medical Association 2012 Medical Book Competition
- Find information easily with the intuitive organization by body system and consistent style
- Master difficult concepts with the use of 800 color drawings that feature balloon captions explaining key processes.
- Get up-to-date coverage of physiology with updated text and figures.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.StudentConsult.com, along with Webnotes, Image Bank, 150 Self-assessment questions, and 10 physiology animations.
- Quickly review important content using prominent boxes included throughout the text to provide clinical examples of disordered physiology.
- Stay current thanks to updated material, including a new chapter on Physiology of Aging and a new section on hemostasis.
- Gain a clear visual understanding with a revised and updated art program of high-quality, full color line drawings and prominently featured clinical examples.
Easily relate molecular and cellular biology to the study of human physiology and disease
- Series: MEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY (BORON)
- Hardcover: 1352 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (December 21, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437717535
- ISBN-13: 9781437717532