Midwifery Essentials: Labour: Volume 3, 2e-Original PDF
Please login to see more information and the price. For login Click Here
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $16
By Helen Baston BA(Hons) MMedSci PhD PGDipEd ADM RN RM(Author), Jenny Hall EdD MSc RN RM ADM PGDip(HE) SFHEA(Author)
Size : 4.64 MB
The second edition of the popular Midwifery Essentials series continues to help readers understand and master a range of core issues safely and with confidence!
Written by leading midwifery academics, each book in the series provides a user-friendly source of information which has been fully updated throughout to reflect the latest evidence-base for current practice. Now with an improved design to make learning as easy as possible, each paperback in the series focuses on the importance of communication and contemporary women-centred care and presents helpful ‘scenarios’ to encourage debate and reflection. Special features include:
- Helpful ‘jigsaw’ approach enables readers explore specific topics from a variety of perspectives e.g. effective communication, team working and promotes health.
- Explains the professional and legal issues surrounding current practice
- Chapters designed to be read as a ‘standalone’ or in succession
- Makes reference to the latest national and international guidelines
- Embraces the principles of ‘Better Births’
The Midwifery Essentials series is ideal for all midwives – whether qualified or in training – and is also helpful to nurses and HCAs working in the maternity environment.
- Series: Midwifery Essentials (Book 3)
- Printed Access Code: 224 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 2 edition (September 22, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0702071412
- ISBN-13: 978-0702071416