Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $113
Size : 54.17 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The field of spine surgery is in a state of flux, with minimally invasive and open surgical procedures vying for dominance. A new volume in the Minimally Invasive Orthopaedic Surgery series, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery weighs the pros and cons of today’s open versus minimally invasive techniques, allowing you to choose the approaches that will best meet your patients’ needs. In each chapter, accomplished experts describe the advantages, indications, setup, technical aspects, and problem areas associated with a given minimally invasive procedure, including critiques from surgeons who favor a standard open approach – to give you a balanced, objective foundation for surgical decision making.Key Features
- Seven comprehensive sections explore the fundamentals of minimally invasive spine surgery; minimally invasive procedures of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine; minimally invasive surgery of the lumbosacral junction and sacroiliac region; and complications of minimally invasive lumbar spine surgeries.
- Authoritative perspectives from leaders in the field assure you of current, accurate information.
- Detailed, step-by-step guidance helps you perform each procedure successfully and achieve optimal outcomes.
- Clinical photographs, radiographs, and detailed line drawings provide visual support to key elements of each procedure.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Series: Minimally Invasive
- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (June 7, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496301323
- ISBN-13: 978-1496301321