Molecular Diagnostics: Fundamentals, Methods, and Clinical Applications 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $71
By Lela Buckingham PhD MB DLM(ASCP)(Author)
Size : 31.47 MB
- Coverage of the application of molecular diagnostics to the clinical laboratory encompass human identification, microbiology, oncology, and tissue typing.
- More than 300 line drawings clearly illustrate molecular biology concepts and diagnostic applications.
- “Advanced Concepts” appear in boxes throughout the text to challenge those students interested in learning more.
- “Historical Highlights” provide a historical perspective to current laboratory practices.
- “Case Studies” in the clinical chapters illustrate the application of molecular biology concepts to diagnostic testing and patient care.
- Study Questions at the end of each chapter reinforce the content. Answers, included in the appendix, allow for self assessment outside of the classroom.
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 3 edition (February 22, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803668295
- ISBN-13: 978-0803668294