Molecular Immunity: A Chronology of 60 Years of Discovery (Immunology)-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $86
Size : 4.36 MB
This book covers a scientific history of the discoveries in immunology of the past 60-years, i.e. what was discovered, who made the advances and how they accomplished them, and why others did not.
All molecular advances occurred in the last 60 years, and no one has described them.
- Twenty Years of Cellular Discovery
- From Activities to Molecules: The Interleukins
- The Beginnings of Molecular Immunology
- Molecular Mechanisms of T Cell Cytolysis
- Molecular Mechanisms of T Cell Help
- The Molecules of Macrophages
- Additional T Cell signals: Co-Stimulatory & Co-inhibitory
- Regulatory T Cells
Readership: Undergraduates, graduate students and academics in medicine (immunology) and life sciences (molecular biology, genetics).
- Hardcover: 250 pages
- Publisher: World Scientific Publishing Company (May 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 981323170X
- ISBN-13: 978-9813231702