Moore’s Clinical Anatomy Flash Cards, 2e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Douglas J. Gould PhD (Author)
This clinically relevant anatomy flash card set is based on the concepts and full-color images in Moore’s Clinically Oriented Anatomy. The card set is a convenient, portable study tool for gross anatomy courses, exam preparation, clinical anatomy review during clerkships, and dental and allied health students.
Organized and color-coded using the regional approach of Clinically Oriented Anatomy, the cards feature descriptions of structures, concise versions of the text’s clinical “Blue Boxes,” and correlating images. Realistic anatomic renderings, radiographs, and diagrams of common medical situations complement this clinically oriented material. Information on muscle attachments, innervations, and main actions are also included.
New to this edition:
- 16 introductory cards that give an overview of the major systems
- New and improved artwork from the 7th edition of Clinically Oriented Anatomy
- Additional diagrams, illustrations, and clinical photos
- A hole punch and metal key ring for easy organization and studying on the go
- Cards: 708 pages
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; Second edition (July 24, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1451173350
- ISBN-13: 9781451173352