Moore’s Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review 9th Edition-High Quality PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $114
By Moore MD, Wesley S.(Author)
Size : 1.24 GB
Using an easy-to-read, user-friendly format and hundreds of review questions that facilitate effective studying, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery: A Comprehensive Review, 9th Edition, contains the essential information you need for exam success and daily reference. Dr. Wesley Moore and a team of international experts cover everything from foundational concepts to the latest developments in the field, with each specialist providing a complete summary of a particular area of expertise. Extensive updates throughout the text keep you current with all that’s new in this rapidly expanding field.
- Presents indications, techniques, and results of the spectrum of open vascular operations including carotid endarterectomy, repair of abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-femoral bypass, and infra-inguinal bypass, as well as management of varicose veins and deep venous occlusive disease.
- Contains hundreds of review questions for self-assessment and exam preparation, enhancing your study with superb, easy-to-follow illustrations: line drawings, photographs, duplex ultrasound, magnetic resonance angiography, CT angiography, and catheter-based contrast angiography.
- Discusses key topics such as catheter-based intervention, including endovascular repair of thoracic and abdominal aortic aneurysm, aorto-iliac and femoral-popliteal-tibial occlusive disease, and carotid artery stenting.
- Features five new chapters: Congenital Arterial Malformations; Atherectomy and Arterial Closure Devices; Carotid Body Tumors; Building a Hybrid Operating Suite including Robotic Capability; and Management of Venous Leg Ulcers.
- Provides up-to-date coverage of the increasingly important role of endovascular intervention in the vascular surgeon’s practice.
- Details the latest medical management of vascular disease including treatment of hypertension, risk factor modification, and the use of anti-platelets, anti-coagulants, and statins.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Hardcover: 1088 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 9 edition (August 21, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032348011X
- ISBN-13: 978-0323480116