Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions, 4e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
From Abilify to Zyrtec and nearly every drug in between, Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions, 4th Edition is the must-have portable drug handbook for every current or aspiring health professional in the field today. This updated edition features concise, reliable information that is easy to navigate, with alphabetically listed monographs for over 900 generic drugs (including 4,500 trade-name drugs, for both US and Canada).
- Precautions and Considerations sections address key storage and administration details appropriate for a wide variety of health professions.
- Abbreviated drug monographs organized alphabetically by generic name save you time finding need-to-know details for day-to-day practice.
- Special drug information icons call your attention to important information necessary in emergency situations when a quick answer is critical.
- Two-color design format highlights key elements and information for quick and easy access.
- Lifespan content equips you with the answers you need when working with the elderly, pediatric and adult populations health professionals encounter.
- Drug storage information arms health professionals with information about the extra care necessary to maintain drug potency.
- NEW! A thoroughly reviewed and clinically accurate drug list that health professionals, practitioners and students can rely on.
- NEW! E-book version has pill images from the website integrated into corresponding monographs.
- NEW! English to Spanish drug phrases translator available on companion website.
- NEW! 45 new monographs! Over 900 drug monographs in total supply you with the most current and inclusive drug information.
- Series: Mosby’s Drug Reference for Health Professions
- Paperback: 1744 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 4 edition (April 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323077374
- ISBN-13: 9780323077378