Mosby’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis 6th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $28
By Gail B. Ladwig MSN RN(Author), Betty J. Ackley MSN EdS RN(Author), Mary Beth Flynn Makic PhD RN CCNS CCRN-K FAAN FNAP FCNS(Author)
Size : 19.67 MB
Portable and easy-to-use, Mosby’s Guide to Nursing Diagnosis, 6th Edition is ideal for use in clinicals, in class, and at the bedside! This pocket-sized reference book is a condensed version Ackley’s Nursing Diagnosis Handbook, 12th Edition that helps you diagnose and formulate care plans with confidence and ease. Using a quick-access format, it includes the 2018-20 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses based on more than 1,300 specific symptoms and a step-by-step guide to creating care plans, featuring desired outcomes, interventions, and patient teaching. Plus, alphabetic thumb tabs allow for quick and easy access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- UNIQUE! Includes care plans for every NANDA-I approved nursing diagnosis, including pediatric, geriatric, multicultural, home care, safety, and client/family teaching and discharge planning interventions.
- Alphabetical thumb tabs provides your students with quick access to specific symptoms and nursing diagnoses.
- Pocketsize portability makes this book easy to carry and use in clinicals, in class, or at the bedside.
- Nursing Diagnoses Index on the inside front and back cover.
- NEW! UNIQUE!
2018-2020 NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses
- complete with 16 new diagnoses.
- Paperback: 960 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 6 edition (July 11, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323551106
- ISBN-13: 978-0323551106