Mosby’s Medical Dictionary, 9e – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price : 26$
So much more than just a bestselling dictionary, Mosby’s Medical Dictionary, 9th Edition is a one-stop reference to help you make sense of the complex world of health care. It features over 56,000 authoritative definitions, quick-reference appendixes, a color atlas of the human body, and more than 2,450 full-color illustrations – nearly three times more than any other dictionary available – making it an indispensible reference for health care consumers and professionals alike.
- UNIQUE! More than 2,450 color photographs and line drawings demonstrate and explain complex conditions and abstract concepts.
- Over 56,000 comprehensive, authoritative, high-quality definitions include expanded definitions for selected entries, particularly major diseases, disorders, and procedures.
- A Color Atlas of Human Anatomy contains 43 pages of clearly labeled drawings for easy A&P review and reference.
- Quick-reference appendixes offer quick access to useful reference information, such as commonly used abbreviations, language translation guides, American sign language, and more.
- A strict, common-sense alphabetical organization with no subentries makes it easy to find key terms and definitions.
- NEW! Over 300 new and updated illustrations visually clarify key definitions and reflect current health care practice and equipment.
- NEW! Approximately 11,000 new and revised definitions reflect the latest developments in health care.
- NEW! Editor Marie O’Toole, EdD, RN, FAAN lends her expertise to this new edition, reviewing and revising all definitions and assembling a team of leading consultants and contributors.
- Series: Mosby’s Medical Dictionary
- Hardcover: 1984 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 9th edition (October 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323085415
- ISBN-13: 9780323085410