Mosby’s Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 5e-Original PDF
Amazon Price $92
Size : 72.2 MB
Everything you need to prepare for a successful career as a Pharmacy Technician in one easy-to-read textbook! Useful from Day 1 through graduation, Mosby’s Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition includes all the information on pharmacy practice, anatomy and physiology, math calculation, and pharmacology to support you through your studies. Built from the ground up to map directly to the American Society for Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) curriculum and to the accepted certification exams, this approachable text includes expanded information on drug classifications, sterile processing, insurance, and pharmacy operations management. It also features an expanded art program with equipment close-ups, clinical procedures and processes, and body system illustrations to bring the content to life and support comprehension of the material. With its clear writing, expert insight, and engaging study tools, you will be able to develop a better understanding of the complex pharmaceutical content you need to pass the board examination and launch a successful and rewarding career in Pharmacy.
- Comprehensive coverage of pharmacy practice, A&P, and pharmacology to support classroom success and board exam preparation.
- Step-by-step illustrated procedures with rationales for steps for key skills and competencies.
- Study practice, including review questions at the end of each chapter, exam-review appendix with sample questions, and review questions online.
- Emphasis on real-world problem-solving with Technician Scenarios and Technician Scenario Check-up boxes.
- Mini drug monographs with drug information summaries and photos for commonly prescribed medications.
- Tech Notes and Tech Alerts with practical tips for on-the-job accuracy and efficiency.
- Chapters on
drug classifications and pharmacy operations management.
- NEW! Expansion of aseptic technique and sterile compounding.
- NEW! Expanded and re-envisioned art program with more photos on pharmacy practice and procedures and detailed illustrations to support body-system pharmacology content.
- NEW! Additional emphasis on soft skills threaded throughout the pharmacy practice unit.
- NEW! Added procedures throughout pharmacy practice chapters.
- Series: Mosby’s Pharmacy Technician
- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 5 edition (March 15, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323443567
- ISBN-13: 978-0323443562