Mosby’s Sterile Compounding for Pharmacy Technicians: Principles and Practice (Sterile Processing for Pharmacy Technicians) 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $69
By Karen Davis AAHCA BS CPhT(Author)
Size : 64.95 MB
Gain a complete introduction to institutional pharmacy practice and efficiently prepare for the new sterile compounding certification exam! Comprehensively covering sterile products, aseptic technique, and the workings of the sterile compounding facility, Mosby’s Sterile Compounding for Pharmacy Technicians: Principles and Practice, 2nd Edition, focuses on safe and accurate practice. This edition has expanded and updated coverage to address preparation, processing, medications, technique, and documentation, with review, analysis, and application of , , and and additional content on waste management, workflow, safety and compliance, billing and reimbursement, and emergency management. Illustrations abound, and content is brought to life with an updated art program, step-by-step procedures, and technician notes and alerts. Certification review questions are included with each chapter, and online student and instructor resources round out the offering.
- Competency forms, lab activities, and sample compounding orders allow you to perform basic, hands-on aseptic manipulations in the lab.
- Mini-case scenarios promote critical thinking and application.
- Tech Notes, Tech Alerts, and Did You Know? boxes offer key information on-the-job success.
- Content modeled after ASHP curriculum for technician training.
- Chapter quizzes and an online sample exam offer student practice and exam preparation.
- Instructor support materials online, including lesson plans, PowerPoint slides, a test bank, student handouts, answer keys, an image collection, and chapter pretests.
- NEW! Expanded and updated content on all aspects of preparation, processing, medications, techniques, and documentation plus new content on the sterile environment; , , and ; hazardous materials and waste management; workflow, quality control; safety and compliance; billing and reimbursement; and emergency and disaster planning.
- NEW! Procedure boxes with step-by-step instructions, technique photos, and rationales.
- NEW and EXPANDED! Updated art program focuses on the sterile environment, equipment and supplies, and skills.
- NEW! Chapter quiz questions and a sample exam prepare students for classroom exams or the new certification credentialing exam.
- Paperback : 224 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323673242
- ISBN-10 : 0323673244
- Item Weight : 13.45 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 8.25 x 0.5 x 10.5 inches
- Publisher : Mosby; 2nd Edition (March 27, 2020)
- Language: : English