Mosby’s Stretching Pocket Guide, 1e
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Sandra K. Anderson BA LMT ABT NCTMB (Author)
From basic static stretches to advanced techniques like the pin-and-stretch, Mosby’s Stretching Pocket Guide defines and explains stretching and flexibility in a way that is both applicable to manual therapy professionals and easily understood by manual therapy students. Presented in an atlas format with over 200 illustrations, this convenient reference has Spotlight boxes with salient points, and general assessment and stretching guidelines available in a clear, easy to understand format that is immediately applicable to manual therapy practice.
- Over 200 detailed line drawings and photos demonstrate basic and advanced stretching techniques.
- Atlas format helps you quickly and easily find the stretching technique and pertinent information you need.
- Coverage of basic information on stretching, flexibility, and range of motion gives you just the right amount of background information to help you understand the body mechanics involved in stretching techniques.
- Spotlight boxes highlight key concepts so you can check and reinforce facts at a glance.
- Glossary of stretching terms helps you to understand the language of the body in terms of stretching.
- List of references helps you obtain more detailed information when necessary.
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 1 edition (December 9, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 032322640X
- ISBN-13: 9780323226400