MRI: The Basics Fourth Edition-EPUB
Amazon Price $79
By Ray H. Hashemi MD PhD(Author), Christopher J. Lisanti MD Col (ret) USAF MC S(Author), William Bradley Jr. MD PhD(Author)
Size : 19.9 MB
- Contains all-new chapters on general MR safety and contrast safety, as well as a new chapter on motion correction.
- Addresses timely topics such as susceptibility-weighted imaging (including other potential uses beyond hemorrhage detection), Restriction Spectrum Imaging (RSI), MR elastography, and MR relaxometry.
- Provides 100 new board-style questions in a separate chapter, as well as problem-solving and multiple choice questions in each chapter.
- Includes key points at the end of each chapter for quick reference and review.
- Ideal for radiologists, radiology residents and fellows, and radiologic technologists, as well as other professionals who encounter MRI in their practice, and those preparing for exams.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fourth edition (November 18, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496384326
- ISBN-13: 978-1496384324