MURTAGH AND BIRD CAUTIONARY TALES 3rd Edition-High Quality Scan PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $60
By John Murtagh, Sara Bird
Size : 151.46 MB
A new edition of Cautionary Tales that builds on Professor Murtagh’s four decades of experience with a new co-author Sara Bird. Originally based on Murtagh’s own practice in rural Victoria, these cautionary tales are authentic cases in clinical practice and the mistakes and problems that GPs can encounter. Each story is an engaging example of the common mistakes which can occur in general practice and provides the reader with valuable insights. Each tale is enriched with psychological, social and environmental factors that form part of every patient problem. An invaluable resource for students, educators and practicing GPs of all ages.
- Discussions and lessons learned” feature further enhances the value and application of each case to real life practice
- New co-author, Sara Bird, Manager, Medico-legal and Advisory Services, MDA National Insurance, brings a medico-legal perspective to the case studies
- “Professional Pitfalls” feature draws attention to potential risks
- These authentic case studies provide the GP with valuable insights into the mistakes and problems that they can face in clinical practice. Forewarned is forearmed!
- Item Weight : 1.43 pounds
- ISBN-10 : 1743767447
- ISBN-13 : 978-1743767443
- Product Dimensions : 6.42 x 0.91 x 8.54 inches
- Language: : English