Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review 2nd Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $65
By Francesca Beaman(Author)Gustav Blomquist(Author), Justin Montgomery(Author), Matthew Maxwell(Author),
Size : 24
Prepare for success on the musculoskeletal imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Musculoskeletal Imaging: A Core Review, Second Edition, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam.
- Features questions in all exam areas, including imaging basics, normal anatomy, congenital and developmental spine/extremity anomalies and dysplasias, infection, tumors and tumor-like conditions, trauma, metabolic and hematologic disorders, arthropathy, and more.
- Accompanies each question with 1 or 2 high-quality radiographs, CT, MR, or ultrasound images.
- Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references.
- Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Item Weight : 1.11 pounds
- Paperback : 253 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-1975120450
- Product dimensions : 8.38 x 10.88 inches
- Publisher : LWW; 2nd edition (November 17, 2020)
- Language: : English