Musculoskeletal Physical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach, 2e-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $63
From an interdisciplinary author team now including orthopedic surgeons, PM&R specialists, and primary care and sports medicine experts, the second edition of Musculoskeletal Physical Examination: An Evidence-Based Approach educates physicians on how to give the most thorough physical examinations by understanding the “why” behind each type of exam. In-depth coverage of today’s newest tests and techniques keeps you current in practice, and a new section titled “Author’s Preferred Approach” guides you through difficult areas of examination.
- Provides complete coverage of every musculoskeletal physical examination.
- Easy-to-use tables summarize and compare the evidence for specificity and sensitivity of each test for each condition.
- Utilizes over 200 illustrations to clearly depict each test.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices. You’ll also have access to over 100 in-depth videos – many new to this edition – highlighting the latest exam techniques, such as the Thessaly test, Milking test, and Bear hug test.
- Distinguished author team now includes orthopedic surgeons, PM&R specialists, and primary care sports medicine experts.
- New section titled “Author’s Preferred Approach” guides readers through difficult areas of examination.
- Thorough updates and revisions made throughout each chapter keep you current in the field.
- Full-color figures enhance visual clarity.
- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (September 12, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323396232
- ISBN-13: 978-0323396233