Nanotechnology in Diagnosis, Treatment and Prophylaxis of Infectious Diseases (Publisher Version PDF)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price : 150$
Nanotechnology in Diagnosis, Treatment and Prophylaxis of Infectious Diseases delivers comprehensive coverage of the application of nanotechnology to pressing problems in infectious disease.
This text equips readers with cutting-edge knowledge of promising developments and future prospects in nanotechnology, paying special attention to microbes that are now resistant to conventional antibiotics, a concerning problem in modern medicine.
Readers will find a thorough discussion of this new approach to infectious disease treatment, including the reasons nanotechnology presents a promising avenue for the diagnosis, treatment, and prophylaxis of infectious diseases.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the use of nanotechnology in the treatment and diagnosis of infectious diseases
- Covers all common types of infective agents, including bacteria, viruses, fungi, and protozoa, along with their vectors, ticks, mosquitoes, flies, etc.
- Delivers commentary from an international researcher base, providing insights across differing economic statuses
- Includes a foundation of basic nanotechnological concepts to aid in designing new strategies to combat several pathogenic diseases and cancer
- Illustrates the high antimicrobial potential of nanoparticles, ultimately demonstrating how they are a promising alternative class that can be successfully used in fighting a myriad of infections
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: Academic Press; 1 edition (June 9, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0128013176
- ISBN-13: 9780128013175