By Dilip Ghosh(Editor), Pulok K. Mukherjee(Editor)
Size : 11.16 MB
Globally, natural medicine has been considered as an important alternative to modern allopathic medicine. Although natural medicines are popular in society, only limited medicinal herbs have been scientifically evaluated for their potential in medical treatment. This book connects various aspects of the complex journey from traditional medicine to modern medicine. It provides information on topics including global regulations and regulatory hurdles, diverse nutritional challenges and potential health benefits, novel food innovations especially seed-to-clinic approaches, and future trends.
• Provides information on sustainable use of natural products in the development of new drugs and clinically validated herbal remedies
• Discusses issues on evaluation and clinical aspects of herbal medicine, promotion and development, safety evaluation, metabolite profiling, biomarker analysis, formulation, and stability testing
• Describes traditional uses of natural medicine through identification, isolation and structural characterization of their active components
• Elucidates mechanisms of biological action, adverse effects and identification of their molecular targets of natural medicine
• Multidisciplinary appeal including chemistry, pharmacology, pharmacognosy and cell and molecular biology, as well as integration with clinical medicine
This book serves as an essential guide for individuals researching natural medicines, and industry employees in areas including drug development, pharmacology, natural products chemistry, clinical efficacy, ethnopharmacology, pharmacognosy, phytotherapy, phyto-technology and herbal science.
Please use 2FA to be secure.
Please login to your account and go to your profile. At the left menu click on "Login Security".
After that you can see the QR code: