Neonatology: Clinical Practice and Procedures – ORIGINAL PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $166.50
by David Stevenson, Philip Sunshine, Ronald Cohen
Understand the fundamental principles of neonatology and learn evidence-based care strategies
With coverage that strikes the perfect balance between proven management approaches and fundamental principles, this unique resource combines the benefits of a comprehensive neonatology textbook with a practical procedural guide.
You will get a detailed step-by-step instruction on diagnosis, management, and treatment of acute problems of the newborn as organized by organ system, based on the highest level of evidence available, along with a thorough review of topics such as epidemiology, ethics, legal issues in the NICU, monitoring devices, fluid requirements, and enteral nutrition.
- A full-color presentation that includes hundreds of figures and tables
- An emphasis on proven care strategies for improved outcomes
- Detailed procedural instruction
- An organ-system approach when discussing neonatal disorders
- A practical approach to all topics with detailed management approaches and procedures
Neonatology: Clinical Practice and Procedures will prove to be an outstanding refresher for any clinician involved in the diagnosis and management of newborn infants and a valuable instructional guide for junior staff and residents.
- Hardcover: 1440 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (May 15, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071763767
- ISBN-13: 9780071763769