Nephrology Secrets, 4e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $46
By Edgar V. Lerma(Author), Matthew A Sparks(Author), Joel Topf(Author)
Size : 29.41 MB
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Nephrology Secrets, 4th Edition, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, and an easy-to-read style – making reference and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
- The proven Secrets® format gives you the most return for your time – concise, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Covers the full range of essential topics in nephrology for in-training or practicing professionals.
- Written and fully updated by global experts and thought leaders in nephrology.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- New chapters on home dialysis, onco-nephrology, and palliative care nephrology.
- Fully updated throughout, with clear illustrations, figures, and flow diagrams that expedite study and review.
- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (April 13, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323478719
- ISBN-13: 978-0323478717