Netter’s Correlative Imaging: Abdominal and Pelvic Anatomy (Netter Clinical Science)
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Drew A. Torigian MD MA (Author), Mary Kitazono Hammell (Author)
2013 BMA Medical Book Awards Highly Commended in Radiology!
Visualize normal anatomy of the abdomen and pelvis like never before with Netter’s Correlative Imaging: Abdominal and Pelvic Anatomy. This outstanding radiology reference from Dr. Drew A. Torigian and Dr. Mary Kitazono Hammell features beautiful and instructive Netter paintings and illustrated cross-sections created in the Netter style, presented side by side with high-quality patient MR images to help you envision and review both gastrointestinal and genitourinary anatomy section by section.
- View organs, vessels, and peritoneal anatomy through MR, MRA, MRV, and MRCP imaging in a variety of planes, complemented with a detailed illustration of each slice done in the instructional and aesthetic Netter style.
- Find anatomical landmarks quickly and easily through comprehensive labeling and concise text highlighting key points related to the illustration and image pairings.
- Correlate patient data to idealized normal anatomy, always in the same view with the same labeling system.
- Access NetterReference.com where you can quickly and simultaneously scroll through the book’s images and illustrations.
- Series: Netter Clinical Science
- Hardcover: 520 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (November 13, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1437736548
- ISBN-13: 9781437736540