Netter’s Histology Cut-Out Flash Cards: A companion to Netter’s Essential Histology (Netter Basic Science) 2nd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $39
By William K. Ovalle(Author), Patrick C. Nahirney(Author)
Perfect for reinforcing knowledge in any level histology course, Netter’s Histology Cut-Out Flash Cards, 2nd Edition, offer a convenient and portable histology review – including gross anatomy and histopathology for today’s integrated courses and even more clinical relevance. User-friendly and engaging to use, these 200 superbly illustrated cards increase your understanding of important structures and reinforce your understanding of how the human body works in health as well as illness and injury.
- Microscopic features of cells, tissues, and organs are clearly depicted with classic Netter anatomy illustrations and extensive additional images including histology slides and light and electron micrographs.
- More basic principles, clinical correlations, and histopathology content prepares you for commonly tested topics on board exams.
- Master the histology knowledge you need to know by using these flash cards in conjunction with Netter’s Essential Histology, 3rd Edition, also by Drs. Ovalle and Nahirney. The cards are cross referenced to the text, making it easy to find more in-depth information on any topic.
- Series: Netter Basic Science
- Cards: 136 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 2 edition (September 2, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323709672
- ISBN-13: 978-0323709675