Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, 1e (Netter Clinical Science)-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $44
Written with the student in mind, Netter’s Introduction to Clinical Procedures, by Drs. Marios Loukas, R. Shane Tubbs, and Joseph Feldman, uses the well-known Netter anatomy art as a foundation for reinforcing the relevant clinical anatomy needed to successfully understand and perform basic procedures. Learn the practical application of this knowledge with step-by-step guides incorporating concise text, images, and animation.
- Didactic Netter illustrations provide clear informative visuals for quick understanding of anatomical relationships.
- Concise explanations enhance understanding of clinical underpinnings and implications.
- More than 30 common clinical procedures are explained and demonstrated with step-by-step illustrations.
- Multiple choice questions reinforce key concepts and challenge your knowledge.
- Student Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience includes access — on a variety of devices — to the complete text, animation, “test yourself” images, and references from the book.
- Series: Netter Clinical Science
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 Pap/Psc edition (October 31, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323370551
- ISBN-13: 978-0323370554