Neuro-Oncology for the Clinical Neurologist-Retial PDF
Amazon Price $98
By Roy E. Strowd(Editor)
Size : 52.58 MB
In the growing field of neuro-oncology, the past few years have witnessed rapid advances in tumor classification, treatment modalities, and the role of neurologists and neuro-oncologists. Neuro-Oncology for the Clinical Neurologist is a first-of-its-kind resource that focuses on patient-clinical scenarios relevant to the practicing neurologist―bringing you up to date with everything from basic principles and neuro-oncology imaging consults to neurologic complications of radiation, systemic, and immune-based therapies, and much more.
- Focuses on the clinical management of patients typically encountered by neurologists and neurology trainees.
- Provides clinically relevant updates in five key areas of neuro-oncology: primary CNS tumors, brain and leptomeningeal metastases, inherited tumor syndromes of the nervous system (e.g. neurofibromatosis), paraneoplastic and immune-mediated neurological complications of cancer, and neurological complications of cancer treatments.
- Includes a summary of clinical pearls and a reference list of clinical cases.
- Anchors each chapter with patient cases and clinical scenarios, provides evidence-based discussion, and explains patient management.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 18, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323694942
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323694940