Neuro-Oncology for the Clinical Neurologist-Retial PDFThe mentioned format should be available on one or more of the websites below. For more information That Which websites has the exact format you need to contact us.
Amazon Kobo ebooks OpenDrive Hive booktopia
Amazon Price $98
By Roy E. Strowd(Editor)
Size : 52.58 MB
In the growing field of neuro-oncology, the past few years have witnessed rapid advances in tumor classification, treatment modalities, and the role of neurologists and neuro-oncologists. Neuro-Oncology for the Clinical Neurologist is a first-of-its-kind resource that focuses on patient-clinical scenarios relevant to the practicing neurologist―bringing you up to date with everything from basic principles and neuro-oncology imaging consults to neurologic complications of radiation, systemic, and immune-based therapies, and much more.
- Focuses on the clinical management of patients typically encountered by neurologists and neurology trainees.
- Provides clinically relevant updates in five key areas of neuro-oncology: primary CNS tumors, brain and leptomeningeal metastases, inherited tumor syndromes of the nervous system (e.g. neurofibromatosis), paraneoplastic and immune-mediated neurological complications of cancer, and neurological complications of cancer treatments.
- Includes a summary of clinical pearls and a reference list of clinical cases.
- Anchors each chapter with patient cases and clinical scenarios, provides evidence-based discussion, and explains patient management.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (December 18, 2020)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 448 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323694942
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323694940