Neurology: Neonatology Questions and Controversies (Neonatology: Questions & Controversies) 3e-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $85
Size : 8.49 MB
Dr. Richard Polin’s Neonatology Questions and Controversies series highlights the most challenging aspects of neonatal care, offering trustworthy guidance on up-to-date diagnostic and treatment options in the field. In each volume, renowned experts address the clinical problems of greatest concern to today’s practitioners, helping you handle difficult practice issues and provide optimal, evidence-based care to every patient.
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Neurology, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information, including new coverage of genetics and pharmacology, early diagnosis and targeted treatment of neonatal-onset epilepsies, and the impact of congenital heart diseases on brain development.
- Considerations of ongoing research regarding the basic mechanisms contributing to perinatal brain injury, which has in turn facilitated the introduction of targeted strategies in many areas.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles! Gastroenterology and Nutrition Hematology, Immunology and Genetics Hemodynamics and Cardiology Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume! Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology Neurology The Newborn Lung
- Series: Neonatology: Questions & Controversies
- Hardcover: 320 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (September 17, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323543928
- ISBN-13: 978-0323543927