Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurology: Principles and Practice-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $199
By David Silbersweig (Author), Laura T. Safar (Author), Kirk R. Daffner (Author)
Size : 27.86 MB
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
A comprehensive, full-color guide to the principles and practice of neuropsychiatry and behavioral neurology. A primary resource in the field
From the world-renowned experts at the Center for Brain/Mind Medicine at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurology delivers authoritative, multidisciplinary information and insights for improving patient care. Chapter authors include additional worldwide academic clinician leaders from sister institutions.
Covering the latest advances in cognitive, affective, and behavioral neuroscience, the text provides a practical and clearly written approach to structural and functional neuroanatomy; neuropsychiatric and behavioral neurology assessments and treatments; and neurobehavioral/neuropsychiatric syndromes and disorders. Neuropsychiatry and Behavioral Neurology includes:
- A definitive introductory chapter on the neuroanatomy of cognitive and behavioral neuroscience
- Chapters on the neurocircuitry of emotions and cognition
- Chapters on neuropsychiatric assessment methods and therapeutics, including pharmacology and neurostimulation modalities
- Chapters on neurobehavioral and neuropsychiatric syndromes, as well as on neuropsychiatric aspects of different neurological and medical diseases
- Numerous full-color illustrations of brain anatomy
- High-resolution brain CT and MRI scans
- Summaries and key points, patient cases, and multiple choice questions with annotated answers
- Evidence-based updates, combined with clinical guidance from master academic clinician
Whether you’re a trainee, recent graduate, seasoned practicing clinician, or investigator interested in linking basic neuroscience research to clinical care, you’ll find everything you need to determine the neurobiological origins of alterations in emotion, cognition, and behavior; contextualize the illness to emphasize the role of underlying brain circuitry; develop informed differential diagnoses; and plan and implement the most effective treatment strategies. This text meets the curriculum requirements needed to prepare for board certification in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry.
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1st edition (March 19, 2021)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 960 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1260117103
- ISBN-13 : 978-1260117103