Neuroscience for the Study of Communicative Disorders 5th Edition-EPUB
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $55
Size : 160.35 MB
Develop an understanding of neuroscience as it relates to your future career as a clinician, researcher, or instructor with this revised best-seller. The 5th Edition provides an easy-to-understand, meaningful overview of the basics of essential neuroscience concepts enhanced by case studies that connect neuroscience to the disorders you’ll see in practice.
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! The complexity of neuroscience has been simplified in every chapter, making it easier for you to master key neurological concepts.
- NEW! Expanded Clinical Correlates sections include more treatment examples and mental function cases, as well as applied Clinical Relevance boxes.
- NEW! Additional chapter-ending, problem-solving case studies deepen your understanding and help you hone your critical thinking skills.
- A consistent, step-by-step structure beginning in Chapter 4 supports learning through learning objectives, chapter introductions, anatomy and terminology by structure, clinical concerns with neurologic concepts including pathology, and a clinical application.
- Charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, brain mapping pictures, and MR and CT images (both normal and with pathologies) help you prepare for your future role as an SLP therapist or audiologist.
- Chapter-ending learning aids include summaries and review questions (with answers at the end of the book).
- An end-of-book glossary helps you master the vocabulary of neuroscience.
- Interactive, online study tools, including animations, video clips, labeling exercises, a digital Student Workbook, and more, help you master the content you need to succeed in your course and future career.
- Hardcover: 600 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Fifth edition (October 3, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496331516
- ISBN-13: 978-1496331519