Neurovascular Anatomy in Interventional Neuroradiology: A Case-Based Approach
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Price $100.19 (Amazon)
by Timo Krings, Sasikhan Geibprasert, Juan Pablo Cruz, Karel ter Brugge
This case-based book presents detailed information on neurovascular anatomy in concise, easily digestible chapters that focus on the importance of understanding anatomy when performing neurointerventional procedures. The case discussions include modern examples of invasive and non-invasive angiographic techniques that are relevant for general radiologists and diagnostic neuroradiologists as well as interventionalists. This book gives readers the detailed knowledge of neurovascular anatomy that allows them to anticipate and avoid potential complications.
- Cases are enhanced by more than 1,000 high-quality radiographs covering the full range of neurovascular anatomy
- Content focuses on the practical relevance of the anatomical features encountered while performing everyday neurovascular procedures
- Anatomy and embryology are explained together, enabling readers to fully comprehend the vascular anatomy and its many variants
- Pearls and pitfalls are provided at the end of each chapter, highlighting the critical anatomy points presented
All neuroradiologists, interventionalists, general radiologists, and diagnostic neuroradiologists, as well as residents and fellows in these specialties, will read this book cover to cover and frequently consult it for a quick review before performing procedures.
- ISBN-13: 9781604068399
- Publisher: Thieme
- Publication date: 5/13/2015
- Pages: 243