Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging: Case Review Series 3rd Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $68
By Lilja B Solnes(Author), Harvey A. Ziessman(Author)
Size : 16.65 MB
Stay on top of recent, significant changes in the areas of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging with this updated and expanded volume in the popular Case Review Series. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging, 3rd Edition offers highly illustrated, case-based preparation for board review to help residents and recertifying radiologists succeed on exams and provide state-of-the-art patient care.
- Presents 150 case studies organized by level of difficulty, with all new multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the format of certification exams.
- Provides more cases on positron emission tomography (PET), including all the latest applications of PET/CT hybrid imaging.
- Covers new tracers such as Ga68 DOTA, F-18 amyloid, and F-18 prostate cancer imaging agents as well as new indications for Tc99m sestamibi.
- Reflects recent changes in nuclear medicine including information on patient selection, how therapy affects patients, and if there is evidence of recurring disease.
- Series: Case Review
- Paperback: 336 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (June 17, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323529941
- ISBN-13: 978-0323529945