Nuclear Medicine Board Review: Questions and Answers for Self-Assessment 3rd ed – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price : 50$
Complete with more than 2,000 questions and answers, the third edition of Nuclear Medicine Board Review: Questions and Answers for Self-Assessment fully prepares readers for certification or re-certification exams administered by the American Board of Radiology, the American Board of Nuclear Medicine, the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology, and the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board. It is also a handy reference for residents, clinicians, and technicians, as it contains up-to-date coverage of all major advances in the field.
Special features of the third edition:
- Updated chapters on PET/CT: new technology, NOPR coverage issues, and dementia imaging
- Many questions and answers on the expanding modality of SPECT/CT
- Chapter on radionuclide therapy updated to include extensive information on radioimmunotherapy of lymphoma and Y-90 SIRT of hepatic malignancies
- Important new data on radiation safety requirements and NRC regulations
Designed to enhance retention, comprehension, and self-assessment, this concise text is ideal for all those who need a quick and efficient review for board exams.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 3rd edition edition (November 3, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 160406689X
- ISBN-13: 9781604066890