Nuclear Medicine (Radcases) – Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price : 57$
Nuclear Medicine will enable you to make quick diagnoses and sound clinical decisions.
Features of Nuclear Medicine:
- Numerous high-resolution radiographs reflect the latest nuclear imaging technology
- A variety of common and uncommon presentations cover everything from Alzheimer’s and dementia to vesicoureteric reflux
- The newest Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) cases and helpful pearls for identifying unknown whole body cases
All the key Radiology cases for your rounds, rotations, and exams – in print and online!
RadCases contains cases selected to simulate everything that you’ll see on your rounds, rotations, and exams. RadCases also helps you identify the correct differential diagnosis for each case – including the most critical.
- Cardiac Imaging
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Neuro Imaging
- Thoracic Imaging
- Pediatric Imaging
- Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Breast Imaging
- Nuclear Medicine
- Ultrasound Imaging
- Head and Neck Imaging
- Genitourinary Imaging
Each RadCases title features 100 carefully selected, must-know cases documented with clear, high-quality radiographs. The organization provides maximum ease of use for self-assessment. Each case begins with the clinical presentation on the right-hand page; simply turn the page for imaging findings, differential diagnoses, the definitive diagnosis, essential facts, and more.
Each RadCases title includes a scratch-off code that allows 12 months of access to a searchable online database of all 100 cases from the book plus an additional 150 cases in that book’s specialty – 250 cases in total!
Learn your cases, diagnose with confidence and pass your exams. RadCases.
- Series: Radcases
- Paperback: 232 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1st edition edition (July 15, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1604062304
- ISBN-13: 9781604062304