Nursing Now: Today’s Issues, Tomorrows Trends 8th Edition-Original PDF
Login is required
If you are not our user, for invitation Click Here
Amazon Price $71
By Joseph T. Catalano PhD RN(Author)
Size : 12.36 MB
- Explores the issues affecting nursing today and in the future.
- Case studies, cartoon vignettes, and critical-thinking exercises help you to connect the content to nursing practice.
- Provides general and NCLEX®-specific smart test-taking tips.
- Covers the Licensure, Accreditation, Certification & Education (LACE) model that outlines a future plan for advanced practice nursing education.
- Offers practical information on preparing a professional resume, fine-tuning interview skills, and preparing a portfolio.
- Addresses conflict resolution, lateral violence, and bullying in the workplace.
- Presents integrative healing practices that reflect current alternative therapies and complementary health practices.
- Paperback: 840 pages
- Publisher: F.A. Davis Company; 8 edition (October 3, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0803674880
- ISBN-13: 978-0803674882